Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Holiday

Actually my holiday today is suck, as i wrote on my twitter account. Just spent holiday in home with watching some DVD, lazing in bed , blogging, browsing,and listening my favorite song in I-Pod .Hmmmm i feel bored. But anyway today is Mother's Day , thank you so much mom for alreadygiven birth and cared for me until now. I love you Mom.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YOU C1000 with a new flavour Apple...
love it !!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
well , i'm a Gleek !!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good News for shopaholic , start from tommorow at Nanonine Store 'll be held Lucky 13 Year End Sale. You can buy many product from our clothing brand like Satcas, Wellborn, 16DS , Tosavica, Inksomnia ,etc with special price . Disc up to 70 % , so what are you waiting for ??? Lets shop till drop !!! I'll be there tommorow...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic