Saturday, May 29, 2010

Judge a Book from the cover

Sunday... Sunday....
I want to share my book collections. Two years ago i like reading a book and novel, but now because i'm work so i haven't time to reading again.If i bought a book or novel i always look at the cover, after that i read the sinopsis in the back of the book or novel. Here are my book/novel collections :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

" Being Ing " and " The Day I Die "
( My favorite novel )

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I like the cover of " Cha untuk Chayang " and you must read
" Arigataou Nippon " if u want to go to Japan