Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Best Location

I like Monday !!!
I've been doing photoshoot in various places and so far i most like doing photoshoot in outdoor. The shady trees, green grass, blooming flowers, blue sky, i like everything when i doing photoshoot in outdoor. I don't know why many Lookbook member doing his photoshoot in outdoor. And here are the photoshoot in outdoor from Lookbook site :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my photoshoot last year, i took this photo at park in Jakarta. I love the shoot !!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic