Saturday, February 6, 2010

Victoria Beckham on the Cover of Glamour Magazine in March 2010


Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham is opening up in the pages of the March issue of Glamour magazine.

Some of the highlights of her interview with the women's mag,

ON FAMILY LIFE & TRAVEL:

'I travel a fair amount, and when I’m here in L.A., everything revolves around the kids. So if I’m not working, I go to the school and help serve lunches to the children.

ON HER OWN LOOKS:

'When I dress in a certain way and do my hair and makeup in a certain way, it’s not to get attention. I’m not a supermodel. I make the best of what I’ve got. I work out to look the best that I can, but I’m no Gisele.'

ON HUSBAND DAVID BECKHAM:

I look at David and I think, he’s so handsome and I’m lucky to have him as a husband,” she gushes. “And he’s an amazing father.”