Friday, February 19, 2010

Urbie rock in New York Street

Holla everyone,
I'm back with a new photoshoot. I don't have an idea for a photoshoot in place, so i use the street of New York settings as my background picture this time. So what do you think. I know that editing photo is still a mess, but i'll train again for editing photo. In this photo i look like a college guy in New York ( just my opinion ).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
( background image from here )

By the way i wore my new t-shirt from Urbie. I choose a black t-shirt with a picture of rock band performance. I also use novels ( Four season in Belgium and The day I die ) and DIY Scrapbook as an accessory in this photo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic