Saturday, February 6, 2010

Peace of Mind part one

When you're in trouble, try to go to the park. Green everywhere, fresh air, and many more can you see in the park. And trust is at once a problem you will be lost in your mind. That's why I have entitled photoshoot this time with "Peace of mind".

I hope you all like the results of this photoshoot, and once again apologize if there are still many shortcomings in this photoshoot. Like my pose their hands in their jacket pockets. I honestly did not realize if I do continue to pose in every photo shoot. Maybe because I am nervous, because for you to know when I did photos, in Menteng Park was a lot of people who also take photos.

ENJOY......
and see you in the next photoshoot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

what i wore :
+++ thrifted baseball jacket +++
+++ maroon t-shirt +++
+++ black pant +++
+++ brown shoes +++