Saturday, January 29, 2011

Goods Luck

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good morning ! Today I'll share photographs that I took while in the grand opening of TheGoodsDept. I took lots of photos of the goods sold there. Some of my photos appear in the form of a slideshow because too much if I posted all. Let's spend this weekend at The Goods Dept, if you're hungry or thirsty do not need to worry because there also exist of The Goods Cafe that provides attractive menus with a unique presentation. There are some things I am going to buy there, like t-shirts from SATCAS and totebags .




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic