Friday, April 9, 2010

Score it !

Aloha readers,
Two days ago i got email from Alex. He's from France. He told me i can be featured in his online fashion magazine. To be a featured i must be a first contribution in the photo themes. There are many themes such as " True Blue ", " Music & Me ", etc. I choose True Blue theme. I'm required to wear clothes, accessories or anything that's blue.

So reader, score my photo contribution.
You can click here to score , or if you can see my blog in the left sidebar you will see there Score it ! after that you click the box that appears below the written Score it !. Just click number 0 - 5 for my score in that box.

Okay readers, score it before April 26th.
Good Nite all ;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic