Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stephanie in a Malibu Strings bikini in Jamaica

















Click the image for full size.

My husband and I travel quite a bit, but this year's trip to Hedonism 3 in Jamaica was extra special. We love Jamaica for its beautiful beaches and the carefree attitude that surrounds the island, but we also love the friendly people that we meet there while on vacation. What made this trip extra special was that while we were people watching on the beach one day, I saw a woman walking the beach with a hot little string bikini on that I absolutely loved. I had to approach her and ask her where she got it. And she responded that she was a contributor for Malibu Strings. Long story short, and a few Bob Marley shots later, she tosses me an extra bikini that she had and I find myself in a photo shoot with Malibu Stacie. These pictures were taken at Hedonism 3 in Runaway Bay during the sunset, and also in the Quad pool area of the resort. I loved the bikini so much that I had to take a few shots around the house when I returned home. I hope I look as good as Malibu Stacie does in my Malibu Strings, or in some pictures, lack thereof. Hope everyone enjoys. Kisses, Malibu Stephanie. By Malibu Strings Bikini Competition 2008.