Monday, May 12, 2008

Libby in a Malibu Strings bikini in Barbados

Libby in a Malibu Strings bikini in Barbados with triangle thong g-strings mini tricot bikini pictures galleryLibby in a Malibu Strings bikini in Barbados with triangle thong g-strings mini tricot bikini pics gallery












Libby in a Malibu Strings bikini in Barbados with triangle thong g-strings mini tricot bikini images galleryLibby in a Malibu Strings bikini in Barbados with triangle thong g-strings mini tricot bikini photos gallery


Click the images for full size.

I was lucky enough to go with my man to Barbados. We loved exploring this beautiful island and seeing all the sites. Barbados is a little conservative for Malibu Strings, but, I enjoyed myself anyway. Thank you for all of your nice comments for my last contribution. By Malibu String Bikini Competition 2008