Friday, May 30, 2008

Daly in a Malibu Strings With Silver Suit & Camouflage-Pink Bikini in Lake Mead, Las Vegas

Daly in a Malibu Strings With Silver Suit & Camouflage-Pink Bikini in Lake Mead, Las Vegas pictures galleryDaly in a Malibu Strings With Silver Suit & Camouflage-Pink Bikini in Lake Mead, Las Vegas images gallery












Daly in a Malibu Strings With Silver Suit & Camouflage-Pink Bikini in Lake Mead, Las Vegas pics galleryDaly in a Malibu Strings With Silver Suit & Camouflage-Pink Bikini in Lake Mead, Las Vegas photos gallery

















Click the images for full size.

When the temperatures are sweltering hot in Las Vegas, you can always find my husband and I on the lakes where I can cool off in my Malibu Strings. One of my favorite suits is this silver suit with the green piping that was custom made for me. Thank you Malibu Strings! Because of you, our summers are that much better. I am wearing a Medium top and bottom. By Malibu Strings Bikini Competition 2008.
source : malibustrings.com

Part I - Click here