Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Cuters!

Several inexpensive -- and cute! -- items for to which pertains to the providing of your Thursday happiness. Many thanks!

($19, Loungefly, Lulusfashionlounge.com)
I know, I know... rollerskate t-shirt = so young. But it's adorable. And Erin Fetherston's new Target line is all hearts (the line hits stores in November, by the way), so give me rollerskates, okay? Allow me that.




($48, Asos.com)
Speaking of Erin Fetherston, this top sorta reminds me of her style (and not just because this chick has blonde hair). Quite adorable and not TOO Peter-Pan-y.





($63, Disney Couture, 80spurple.com)
Speaking of Peter Pan, as I totally contradict myself, I fully love this little slingshot necklace, especially since it has that extra layer of hanging cuteness (yes, I did say "hanging cuteness") int he form of a chain and faux gem. It reminds me a bit of this mirror necklace that the extremely sweet Kidada Jones (uh, she's awesome!) gave me at a celebrity gift suite in Vegas after she saw me fawning over it like a kid and a candy store window. I wear it on the regs. Again, I can't stand regular Disney crap, but I love their couture jewelry line.





($15, ROOTOTE, Yesstyle.com)
No one NEEDS a totebag with a whimsical vintage-style map of Europe on it, but its extraordinary cuteness level is causing my Eurotote cravings to kick in on a massive level. Also, check out their l'il biscuits bag! Eee!




(Apprx $121, Adidas, Urbanindustry.co.uk)
Y'all, dudes deserve cute shit too, doncha think? This pullover is so cute I'd definitely even consider wearing it myself!