Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Beautiful Pieces For Beautiful Fall

YAAAAY! It's FINALLY FUCKING FALL! My favoritest time of the year both weather- and fashion-wise! Here are some beautiful deep, rich, dark fall-colory pieces for one to dream about and potentially buy.

($44, Lian Carlo, Vintageamore.com)
I'm not sure how a purveyor of otherwise super-fugz bridal gowns and eveningwear could create such a thing of Abaete-esque beauty, but they done did it. Unfortunately this is only avaible, from Vintageamore.com, at least, in size 6.


($465, Tufi Duek, Nordstrom)
Dude. DUDE. Dude. Tufi Duek is a god among mortals.


($420, Sass & Bide, Standardstyle.com)
Sass & Bide are NOT far behind. I'd wear this thing every day of the week if I had to.



($302, Madison Marcus, Shopintuition.com)
This looks a lot like that blue dress Jessica Simpson's been running around in, though I like this one better.



($205, Development, Madisonlosangeles.com)
Ooooh so perf with a thin black cardi!


($297, 12th Street By Cynthia Vincent, Bluefly)
Casual yet posh staple!



($94, Oh Deer! Nordstrom)
OMG. Check out the obscenely cute sequin detailing. I think I'm slowly warming to T-straps.



($88, Anne Klein, Amazon)
Pure fall jewel-toned beauty!



($59, Style & Co, Macys)
Very nice...



($128, Michael Kors, Nordstrom)
But not as nice as these. LOVE!



($68, Shopsueyboutique.com)
Yes, I know it's a BLATANT Marc Jacobs knockoff, but I sorta almost don't care because I love the Deco hardware so much.



($48, French Connection)
Sheer fall beauty time! All in one bag!