Saturday, December 5, 2009

Because of you

Hey readers, i have a question for you now.
Who is the first commentator on my blog ???. The answer is Diana Rikasari, the owner of famous blog in Indonesia " Hot Chocolate and Mint ".
Maybe all know that the reason i made this blog because her. I don't know why, first time i see her on Gogirl Magazine as rated stylish article she's look amazing. Her style, pose and the interview reflects her pleasant personality. My first posting in this blog is about " a battle " of Diana and Susie ( from another famous blogger " Style Bubble " ) .
Thank you very very very much to Diana for all comment in my post. You're my biggest inspiration for me.

image diana rikasari from her blog...

Fyi : Diana Rikasari for bLOOP eNDORSE
WOOWWW......she's look pretty and cute
check her collection soon on
Bloop /Endorse/urbie store


Photobucket
image from here