Wednesday, December 9, 2009

B / W A '09 1st category

Hotta Lotta present :
Best / Worst Award 2009
============================================================================
The best comment
Lilylove
from post Ready to wear ( may 20 )

Hey there :)
Can't help myself from sharing some thoughts.
In the case of being stylish I think the wise thing to do is to give a peek on magazines.
No I'm not trying to sell out my magz though :) but in case you're interested it's going to be out at the end of June. Heehee. Well, magazine is a good source of inspiration because you can pick things up safely since all the editorials have been approved by the people in the fashion industry.
For us, the ones that live in the fashion industry, being stylish is not 100% due to nature. But practice and a lot of knowledge chip in too. And don't get fooled by people who claimed that they have superb fashion sense because sometimes we don't tell them that they're our daily jokes.
Then you can take the next step, pour your heart and soul to your clothes.

PS. It's actually 'wannabe'. Sorry, again I can't help myself. So sorry.
PPS. Oh and the job is called stylist. Stylish is an adjective. Sorry sorry sorry. I just want to say that I think you might want to fix your grammar first before you can start correcting others.
PPPS. I can give you some tips like I put in my editorials. Like some?

Have a good day :)
====================================================================
The worst comment
Coco Chanel
from post Fashion Trouble, somebody help me ( May 29 )

OH GOD. I think everything is wrong with you and your outfits. and I mean it. everything . including your poses. I mean, look at them. are you gay? and moreover, you, wearing your mom's pants. it's still tolerable for a girl to wear her dad's shirt. but pants? and mom's? don't you have any pair of pants? uh-oh.. you are really facing a fashion trouble. and a style trouble. and you need help. Yes at least something is right = the title of your post . anyway.. good luck with your so-called fashion blog, buddy.

Okay this is my 1st category for Hotta Lotta Award, check another category soon...