Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Katherine Heigl Is A Pretty Pretty Princess

(Photo via Pagesix.com)

Whoops! I was afraid I broke the blog with my extreme Topshop zeal!

Anyway, I could give a crap about Grey's Anatomy -- I haven't seen an episode in my life, and I probably never will. But I will tell you that Katherine Heigl, shown here at yesterday's premiere of "27 Dresses," which featured 27 women in promotional gowns, is nothing short of totes gorge and glam.

Now, let's get one thing straight: the movie looks like a flaming pile of misery. But KH herself is amazing. I cannot, for the life of me, find out who designed her dress, but she is stunning. She's like Tippi Hedrin, Jayne Mansfield (minus the sluttiness and early death, hopefully!) and Angie Dickinson all rolled into one. And with Tara Reid rolling around looking like this, Amy Winehouse in schmatte after shmatte (by the way, Karl Lagerfeld's "very much" likes her hair), Britney's boobs and bum on perpetual parade, and Posh, who, unsurprisingly, made Mr. Blackwell's worst dressed list, wearing shit like this, Katherine is like a fresh spring crocus peeping up through Tinseltown's festering trash heap!

And dudes, she even looks presh when she's just out shopping for paint:
(Photo via: Fabsugar.com)

And finally, her husband is HAWT. She is a pretty pretty princess. The end.