Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Take A Bow: Adorable Bow Heels!

Yay for heels and flats with adorbs bow accents -- a totes yay way to femme up menswear. So, shall we? Let's!

($132, Betsey Johnson, Amazon)
These have a great Deco feel. Like, if The Rocketeer were a chick, she'd wear these. Which brings me to my recent awesome idea: a Rockettes-Rocketeer mash-up called the Rocketettes. It'd basically be a Rockettes dance show, but it'd be more performance art-y, and they'd be dressed like Rocketeers. Awesome, right?


(Apprx $61 USD, Schuh.co.uk)
Such a cute alternative to regular ol' black pumps. Yay for me: I just bought a similar pair from H&M the other week, but they were patent leather (but not TOO shiny) and had a lower heel for added comfiness.


($190, Taryn, Zappos)
D'Orsay = mas sophisticado.


($60, MIA, Piperlime)
Patent leather bow pumps = really cute in red! They come in black too.


(Apprx $51 USD, Schuh.co.uk)
Slightly ridiculous, but ridiculously fun.



($176, Nana, Yoox.com)
Usually I'm not into grommets and punch-outs and stuff, but MAAAAN would I ever make an exception for these Nana boots.

k. FIN!