Monday, November 19, 2007

Design Your Own Steve Maddens

Yay! Case you needed more ways to waste spend your time online, you can now customize and design your own Steve Madden shoes and bags based on a ton of different style templates.

It's actually sorta fun. Here's a pair of "Lezlie" heels before:

... And after I got done customizing my very own:
They'd be $129, which is a not unreasonable price to pay for shoes (in this case at least) so ridiculously tacky that they're almost awesome. You pick the upper, buckle, trim and heel color, and you pick the size, of course. I was pretty surprised to find that Steve Maddens, at least these and I'm sure most other styles, are available in as small as size 4 (which I haven't been since I was in about third grade) and they go up to size 12. Fun!


More options:
($99, Steve Madden)
The Nlight comes in 15 different color combos to begin with, but you can also trick it out accordingly.





($150, SteveMadden.com)
Then there's the BBabylux bag, which you can fug out into this...

Hm! It almost looks like a Fendi after I've gotten my hands on it! I'm a fucking DESIGN GENIUS!