Thursday, November 1, 2007

Alicia in a Malibu Strings bikini in the Bahamas

Alicia in a Malibu Strings bikini in the BahamasAlicia in a Malibu Strings bikini in the Bahamas











Alicia in a Malibu Strings bikini in the BahamasAlicia in a Malibu Strings bikini in the Bahamas
















Sexy Bikini Picture.
I finally got a break and decided to take a trip to the Bahamas. I took my boat over and had a great time. Cruising across the Gulf-stream nude so I wouldn't get any tan lines. After a day to rest, it was time to go and explore. We went into 5-6 feet of water and started to see some large starfish and then it occurred to me to have them join the photo shoot. On went my beautiful sparkly Malibu Strings suit, and over the side I went. The weather in the Bahamas can change very quickly and after the first bunch of pictures, the thunderclouds started to come in, the light that had been brilliant was going dim. . .then it struck me, I could brighten up the pictures by taking off my top! Did it work?
malibustrings,malibu strings