Friday, May 18, 2007

Betsey Betsey Betsey Can't You See?

I'm so hearting a couple of Betsey Johnson dresses these days. Sigh. And as you know, we AND YOU have quite the party to attend. So... were that I could, I'd wear...


($445, BetseyJohnson.com)
Loves the '50s-ishness.



($451, Betsey Johnson, Amazon.com)
It's a little costumey, dawg, but it's still fun. Ahoy!



($362, Betsey Johnson, Amazon.com)
Looks super comfers.



($87, Betsey Johnson, Smartbargains.com)
As previously blogged. I still really like this dress.



($119, Betsey Johnson, Amazon.com)
Ridiculous but also great.



($225, Jcrew.com)
I usually don't like to "do the Crew," but this dress is so darling. Though white + strapless + boobs = possible fashion nightmare. Anyway, this was also blogged about here on the Bluelines (a new "hip"-ish Martha Stewart mag -- sounds sorta like Jane Magazine, less the cigarettes and screwing) blog. Am I aging rapidly? I actually sorta like the blog.



This piece is by By Francine, a vintage-inspired label I love. However, it seems to be pretty hard to find. Lemme know if you do come across it.



($85, Paganne, Thevintagevault.com)
Speaking of vintage, this Egyptian dress kicks ass. Definitely not summer appropes, but it'd be good just to know you it's there in your closet if you need it.



($89, Casting, Overstock)
Parfait summer party dress.



($56, Chaudry, Overstock)
Does this suck? I can't tell. Might actually work with some cute red ballet flats.



($69, Max & Cleo By BCBG, Overstock)
A total yay summer color.



($389, Harmon, Oak)
I can't help but love this super WASPy dress/ overpriced bathing suit cover up. It's everything I'm not! I sorta wanna wear it with these tranny Steven Madden heels while hanging out on a dock somewhere in New England eating organic greens with balsamic vinegar.


($109, Stevemadden.com)


Finally, true to my namesake, I actually don't mind Blohan's dress!

(via People Mag)

K, l8r sk8rs!