Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hot! Busty! Swimsuit! Action!

There hasn’t yet been an instrument invented that is able to accurately measure my adoration for these vampy yet classically classy sheath swimsuits from the grande dame of old-tymey bathing beauties, Esther Williams, who was also the star of such risquely titled films like: Skirts Ahoy! Dangerous When Wet, The Unguarded Moment and Raw Wind in Eden.





Sure, some of the patterns are pretty mom-esque, but if you avoid the tankinis like a UTI and stick with the classic sheath in something like a perennial polka dot, you’re golden. I myself might order this one in leopard.





These suits are clearly geared toward the fuller-chested ladies (though perhaps the shaped built-in cups might jack up your business if you weren't blessed with a chest). Therefore, you can imagine how elated I was to return home yesterday to find that this week’s cover of New York Magazine features one of my FAVE big-boobied starlets in such a suit.



Guess Arethra was busy.

Anyway.

At under $100 bucks, I hereby declare these whimsical, well-built suits a REAL SUMMER STEAL!

Grab a pack of dames and some flowery swim caps and go practice those synchronized routines!






PS: This is barely related, but I had to throw in due to its amazing, quizzical title... Uh... I smell WTF?