Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hectic Friday

Ok readers , now i'll share the photos yesterday from Blogger Yard Sale. So much fun in there. I watch attractive performance from Potenzio Band. I also met with the five bloggers who have participated. This is my first time i met Bethanny Putri and Sonia Eryka . They're both very cute. I also had talked a lot with Heidy. She's so kind as a person. And for the umpteenth time i met Michelle. I accidentally very often come at the same event with her like event Wardrobe 2010 and Grand opening Level One project. For the 2nd time i met my biggest inspiration in blog Diana Rikasari, and i met Intan ( her sister ) . Hopefully event like this can often be held . Amin....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sonia is superrrrr cute :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sonia Eryka collection

Photobucket
me and Michelle
i bought her geeky glasses :D


Photobucket
with Bethanny , she's so sweet and friendly...

Photobucket
Nice boot shoes from Bethanny booth

Photobucket
2nd time took a photo with Diana

Photobucket
me , diana and Intan ( her sister )

Photobucket
with Heidy
thank you for took this photo ,Carl ( Heidy Boyfriend )

Thanks for all bloggers !!!
Nice to meet you all....