Saturday, June 13, 2009

Aimon Bhutti’s Words About Weather

Lollywood events
Aimon Bhutti’s Words About Weather

Aimon Bhutti’s Words About Weather

Aimon Bhutti is student of 3rd year from Govt Girls College Okara. This photo was taken in last month when she went Murree. Murree is brilliant place for tourists. She sends her photo and wants to share her feelings about weather and circumstances of Murree Punjab. She tells that Murree is historical hill station in Punjab near Islamabad and is such a nice place to visit in Pakistan. Murree is famous because of green valleys, innocent people, historical culture and most important chair lift.

Aimon says “I am simple honest straight forward gale and simple and slim an little bit strict and I am looking 20 to 25 age wise girls / guy for friendship. I live in a small family in Pakistan and my dream is to go UK or doing own business and I am only waiting for serious replies”