Monday, April 28, 2008

Stacie in a Malibu Strings bikini in St. Martin (French West Indies)

Stacie in a Malibu Strings tiny bottoms and 2 Micro/classic bottoms bikini pictures galleryStacie in a Malibu Strings tiny bottoms and 2 Micro/classic bottoms bikini pics gallery












Stacie in a Malibu Strings tiny bottoms and 2 Micro/classic bottoms bikini photos galleryStacie in a Malibu Strings tiny bottoms and 2 Micro/classic bottoms bikini images gallery












Stacie in a Malibu Strings tiny bottoms and 2 Micro/classic bottoms bikini picStacie in a Malibu Strings tiny bottoms and 2 Micro/classic bottoms bikini picture







click the image for size.
This photo set pretty much sums up our holiday while at St Martin (French West Indies). It is said that St. Martin has a different beach for each day of the year. I don't know if that's true but our favorite beaches are Baie Rouge and Copecoy Beach. Both beaches offer food and the beverages of your choice. The blue Caribbean Sea, soft sand and golden sunshine makes these beaches some of the best in the world. This year I learned that I LOVE the Tiny Bottom style of these bikinis. I ordered 2 tiny bottoms and 2 Micro/classic bottoms. The bigger Micro bottom didn’t get much use. I’ll always buy the Tiny bottoms now! Of course on these beaches sometimes I don't use any bottoms at all. After several hours on the beach we usually stop by the Sunset Beach Bar (on the Dutch side) to watch the jets take off and land. You never know who you will meet at this bar. This is a very popular stop for travelers before heading to the airport for their departure home. After taking some photos with the airliners, a nice young man asked me to pose on his motorcycle. Anything for a fan…Of course you can catch a great sunset at the Sunset Beach Bar. A little later in the night the bar offers many activities. This year we bet on the crab races. My crab (Bob Marley) came in second. After the races they offered body painting. We save lots of money at this bar too because topless women drink for free! Back on the French side, our hotel offers a very European atmosphere. 90% of the people who stay at Le Flamboyant Hotel are French. The rest of the people are American or from other European nations. So it helps to speak a little French. This hotel is located on Simpson Baie, another great location for beautiful sunsets. While taking photos at the hotel a person called on the phone, asking me where I bought my bikini. Of course I said "Malibustrings.com"! My next stop will be Jamaica. We're staying at Hedonism III so I don't know if I'll need too many Malibu Strings bikinis for this trip. Thanks for all the great emails. Many kisses, Malibu Stacie. By Malibu Strings Competition 2008.