Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jackeline in a Malibu Strings bikini in the Dominican Republic

Jackeline in a Malibu Strings bikini in the Dominican Republic Pictures galleryJackeline in a Malibu Strings bikini in the Dominican Republic pics gallery















Jackeline in a Malibu Strings bikini in the Dominican Republic images galleryJackeline in a Malibu Strings bikini in the Dominican Republic galleryClick the image for full size.
I'm very glad to send you this pictures taken during my last hollidays in Dominican Republic. Both my boyfriend and I enjoyed a lot your collection which is very sexy. These 2 bikinis were the 2 first MS that I owned. We are preparing our next vacations and be sure that we are thinking about which one to buy for this occasion!!! Congrats for making the best bikinis!!! abrazos y besos (hugs and kisses). By Malibu Strings Competition 2008.