Monday, September 3, 2007

My Macy's Mini Binge

Okay. Sunday I went to Macy's SPECIFICALLY for undergarments, and while I accomplished that mission, I also walked out (well, I mean, I paid for them, but you know...) with a $118 DKNY Jeans trapeze jacket that I absolutely love. And a Macy's card, which I justified opening since I almost never shop there, so it's not much of a temptation -- ha ha, suckahs! Anyway, I couldn't find a decent photo of it anywhere, so I took a few snaps:



($118, DKNY Jeans, Macys)
(Note -- that bidness on the right side is just the price sticker, which I've yet to remove.) I'm not really sure what prompted me to buy this -- I almost never spend that much on an impulse buy, especially not one that isn't online, for some bizarre reason. And usually trapeze/ swing jackets are not for me, figure wise. And generally I couldn't give a crap about DKNY Jeans, so that definitely wasn't the impetus. All I know though is I tried it on and totally got the WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! feeling and did the dressing room dance, so I figured those were too excellent reasons. Even my boyfriend, who's a pretty overtaxed spectator of the post-shopping-what-do-you-think-about-this?-home-fashion-show perked up and said that it was great without any prompting or reminders of current trends whatsoever. So, yay! Anyway, what do YOU think?


Also, I really liked this:
($78, Kensie, Macys)
Ooh jeweled detailing totes makes me hungraw for the holidaze. And how cute and affordable is Kensie? Yay, Kensie!


Okay, now I must to go -- I'm off to one of the many other City(ies) Of Lights for a week, so leave lotsa comments so I feel like I was missed by Internet friends even though chances are I've never met you. Kay, toodles, poodles!