Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Should I or Shouldn't I?

A problem has come up: I actually like a Brooklyn Industries bag! It's from their new Heritage Collection. Don't ask me what that means. I don't think they look particularly like grandma bags.





Heritage H bag in Circles, $68. (UPDATE: You can get the "large H" bag for ten bucks more, but as I discovered in the store tonight, the smaller version is plenty roomy. I recommend it over the bigguns, especially with such a large print. Also: After inspecting this bag in person, I think I'm totally going to purchase it. Yay!)

So, I love the pattern (all of the patterns, actually, but especially the circles), the shape, the general fun vibe of it. And so many useful pockets and stuff! But is it worth $68 to see every fifth girl on Smith Street with the same bag? Your opinion, please, in the comments!

And the also-ran patterns and shapes:



Lexy bag in Stripes, $60.



Tote bag in Draft, $56.



H bag in Geo, $68.



Lexy bag in Squares, $60.