Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday Flats

I just can't ever get enough flats. It's all I want to put on my feet, practically. A few recent finds:





8020 NYC 'Julia' skimmer, also in navy, $62.99. Utterly adorbs. I will probably have to purchase these. The only problem is navy or khaki?? What do you think? Thanks to Jami, who alerted me to this brand's unicorn slip-ons...



...which she purchased. She's wacky!



Sam Edelman 'Cybil' shoes, $92.99. The white is also adorable.



Nine West 'Polette' slingbacks, ridiculously cheap at $23.89. At that price, do you HAVE to buy them?



NYLA 'Fiona' ballet flats, $35.89. Love the pewter, love the little cutouts. Want. Might. Get.



All Black criss-cross woven flat (actually it looks like an inch or so heel), $34.89.

Amazingly, I am finally coming around on patent leather. And it's largely due to shoes like these:



Steven by Steve Madden 'Luckie' sandals, $43.89. I dunno though: These look like they'd make your feet look fat. And we can't have that.



Kenneth Cole Reaction 'O-Look' shoe, $79.99. I almost must purchase these! Almost...



NYLA 'Fiona' flat, $41.99. Hmm, that looks familiar.

Finally, Marc Jacobs, are you reading? I get high-deas too...



I just don't make them into shoes. Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse shoe, $354.99.