Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stuff I Like -- Some Stuff For Guys, Too!

Okay, y'all. I'm gonna be a bridesmaid! (Mazel tov, LB!) Yay! I don't know the first thing about looking for bridal gowns or bridesmaids dresses... is it weird that I like this?

($138, Adrianna Papell, Promgirl.com)
I sorta like the idea of a cocktail dress instead of traditional bridesmaid dress. But... it ain't my wedding. I know it's a prom dress, but this is sorta cute. Or it could suck in real life. Also, that chick sorta looks like Katie Holmes.



($995, Badgley Mischka, Bloomingdales.com)
So. Pretty. Princess.



($800, Simple Silhouettes, Simpledress.com)
White done right. Adorable in a very minimal-Zooey Deschanel sorta way.



($152, Only Hearts, Bloomingdales.com)
I love this. Just in general. Even if it is a bit out of season. Good for holiday parties though!



($31, Zu-Zu-b.com)
I have no clue why I like this. I don't usually go for this screen-printed type of stuff, but it looks really comfie and cute.



($24.75, Asos.com)
Dude stuff! I barely know who Kasabian is, let alone why you'd want to look like one of their members, but whatever. It's a great basic. Cardigans = the thinking man's hoodie.



($53.63, Asos.com)
My boyfriend's response to this piece when I sent it to him was "That's a joke, right?" Alas, NO. I'm dead serious. This striped cardigan is GORGEOUS! Especially with dark jeans. If I were a guy, I'd totally wear this. Then again, if I were a guy, I'd probably also wear heels. Anyway...the NERVE!